In order to responsibly and proactively do our part to help slow the spread of the Coronavirus, Ogden City is temporarily suspending recreation programming as well as closing the Marshall White Center, Golden Hours Senior Center and Union Station Museums. These suspensions are temporary and updates will be provided as new information comes available.
Public health and safety is Ogden City Administration’s top priority. We will continue to monitor guidance from the CDC and local health organizations as this situation continues to unfold.
We appreciate the public’s patience and support of these preventative efforts and encourage you to institute safe practices in your daily routines.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- If traveling, refer to CED for specific guidance for travelers.
- Avoid travel and contact with other people if you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people that are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (daily).