The Ogden Amphitheater is owned and maintained by Ogden City Corporation. Management of the facility is through the Arts, Culture and Events Division of the Community and Economic Development Department.
Audience Area / Vendor or Exhibitor Space
The Ogden Amphitheater is an outdoor venue with a 3,000 square foot front of stage area that has 273 fixed seats and space for ADA seating. Vendor and Exhibitor space is unique per event, however, many events utilize the 34 slots under the pergola. each slot is 12ft wide, and 15ft deep. A walk-though with City Staff will be suggested to best solve your even'ts needs.
- 19,700 square feet of sloped grass area suitable for standing or festival seating.
- 7,460 Square Feet of cement/paver surface suitable for standing, festival seating or portable bleachers.
- 9,000 square feet of cement/paver surface wraps the North perimeter (covered arbor) suitable for standing or accommodating vendors or exhibitors. (110 power available).
- The North entrance paver area is 9,300 square feet suitable for sponsor exhibits, welcome receptions or other gathering needs.
- Seated capacity approximately 2,100 / Standing Only capacity approximately 7,300.
Stage dimensions are approximately 35 feet wide by 30 feet deep. The front portion of the stage is a concrete floor and is approximately 35 feet wide and 15 feet deep. The rear portion of the stage is a composite wood floor approximately 35 feet wide and 15 feet deep. A roll-up door that is 38 feet wide and 20 feet tall separates the front and back portions of the stage.
Equipment, Lighting, Sound & Projection
The Amphitheater has a lighting and a sound system suitable for most shows, outside agencies will be utilized to bring in additional equipment when necessary. Each show is unique and will be assessed individually to determine equipment requirements, necessary staff time and charges. The Amphitheater has a 20 by 20 screen and projection.
There are a total of 20 permanent toilets available at the Amphitheater, 4 of these are ADA accessible.
Municipal Gardens (gardens and grassy area outside of the Amphitheater arena) is available for use in conjunction with the Amphitheater. A $50 rental fee is charged for use of the gardens.
Access & Parking
Ample free parking is available in the following locations.
- 25th Street (diagonal and parallel street parking)
- 26th Street and Kiesel Avenue - Municipal Building parking Lot
- 2550 Grant Avenue (free after hours and weekends only) - 2nd District Courthouse Parking