Green Waste Disposal Site
The Green Waste Disposal Site is a service provided to Ogden City residents who pay garbage fees. Permitted natural waste accepted includes brush, leaves, grass and small tree branches. Roots, stumps, sod and dirt are not accepted. Hours are Mon-Sat, 7:00 am-5:00 pm, closed holidays. No commercial use.
Is the Green Waste Disposal Site free to use?
The Green Waste Disposal Site is free to residents who pay garbage fees with the City and have a green waste pass, you can use the site once a week per property.
What do I need to bring to get a Green Waste pass? Homeowners/Renters/Landlords
- Picture ID
- Any Ogden City Utility bill that is in your name
- Current Email Address
Where do I go to get a Green Waste Pass?
Please visit the Public Works Building located at:
133 W 29TH ST
Ogden, UT 84401
Request a pass online
Please click here to request a pass online.
- Click on register for an account if you do not already have one
- Once logged in click on Green Waste Pass Request
- Click on Green Waste Pass Request Form 2022
- Fill out the form and required information. We will be notified by email once your form is submitted.
- Once complete a receipt will be emailed to you (there is no cost if you are an Ogden resident and you have met all the requirements of the pass)
A resident that qualifies will not be notified. your pass will be waiting for you at the Green Waste Site within 5-7 business days.(If a resident does not qualify or we have additional questions, we will notify you by your email or phone #)
1845 Monroe Blvd.
As a reminder, after signing up to get your Green Waste Pass, It will take 5-7 Business days to qualify the pass. Once approved and after 7 days the resident can pick up the new Green Waste pass at the Green Waste Facility.
The following materials are available for sale at the site to the public:
- Rock chips
- Wood chips
Please refer to this document for additional information, including pricing and questions.