Currently the parks and trails are still open with the exception of the playgrounds. People should not congregate at parks, trail heads or other outdoor spaces.
Please be responsible while spending time at the parks and trail heads and always maintain proper social distancing. Stay at least six feet away from other people outside of your household.
For additional information about staying safe from COVID-19 refer to http://www.webermorganhealth.org/coronavirus/
- Ball and Soccer Fields
- Flower Beds
- Irrigated Turf
- Pickleball Courts
- Picnic Areas and Covered Shelters
- Fishing Streams and Ponds
- Kayak Park
- Outdoor Rodeo Ground
- Public Swimming Pool
- Rollerblading and Bicycle Paths
- Skateboard Park
- Sledding and Tubing Hills
- Walking Paths
Additional Park Information
- Ogden City has more than 40 park locations, including a dog park.
- Ogden City is a distinguished recipient of the Tree City USA Award for more than 30 years.
- Over 200 acres of irrigated turf, natural areas, flower beds and gardens.
- Baseball and soccer fields, picnic and other event facilities, playgrounds, basketball, tennis and pickle ball courts.
- Walking/rollerblading and bicycle paths, skateboard facility also a 9 station fitness course.
- Swimming pool, fishing streams and ponds.
- Outdoor rodeo grounds, amphitheaters, gazebos, water features and concessions.