Ogden City’s parks matter now more than ever. Let's work together to keep our Ogden City parks open. Please follow these guidelines from Weber/Morgan Health Department so we can all enjoy the physical & mental health benefits of these spaces safely:
Ogden City has more than 40 public parks. These parks offer a variety of beauty and recreation opportunities, including:
- Ball and Soccer Fields
- Flower Beds
- Irrigated Turf
- Pickleball Courts
- Picnic Areas and Covered Shelters
- Fishing Streams and Ponds
- Kayak Park
- Outdoor Rodeo Ground
- Public Swimming Pool
- Rollerblading and Bicycle Paths
- Skateboard Park
- Sledding and Tubing Hills
- Walking Paths
Additional Park Information
- Ogden City has more than 40 park locations, including a dog park.
- Ogden City is a distinguished recipient of the Tree City USA Award for more than 30 years.
- Over 200 acres of irrigated turf, natural areas, flower beds and gardens.
- Baseball and soccer fields, picnic and other event facilities, playgrounds, basketball, tennis and pickle ball courts.
- Walking/rollerblading and bicycle paths, skateboard facility also a 9 station fitness course.
- Swimming pool, fishing streams and ponds.
- Outdoor rodeo grounds, amphitheaters, gazebos, water features and concessions.