To procure goods and services at the best value.
Ogden City reserves the right to cancel a Request for Proposal or Bid.
Ogden City reserves the right to reject any or all proposals /bids received.
Furthermore, Ogden City shall have the right to waive any informality or technicality in proposals received, when in the best interest of Ogden City.
Ogden City reserves the right to segment or reduce the scope of services and enter into contracts with more than one vendor.
Proposers /Bidders are responsible for securing any and all addend issued.
Ogden City encourages and welcomes bids from women and
To request a confidential bid, a request for business confidentiality may be submitted to Ogden City Recorders Office at the time of bid submission.
If you have questions about a purchase order, please email Ogden City Purchasing.
If you have questions about a payment, please email Ogden City Accounts Payable.
COVID-19 NOTICE REGARDING PUBLIC BID MEETINGS AND BID OPENINGSIn response to the current public health situation due to the COVID-19 coronavirus, Ogden City is implementing pre-emptive measures to slow the spread in our community.
Until further notice, the City will not be holding public pre-bid (proposal) meetings and bid openings. Bid deadlines will be established as normal, However, online meetings (i.e., Zoom or Microsoft Teams) will be conducted in lieu of in-person meetings.
For Request for Bids (Invitation to Bids), if your company is interested in bidding on a current RFB, prior to the deadline, please send an email to email@example.com of your intent to bid and provide your complete contact information including a valid email address. This will allow the Project Manager and the Purchasing Team to communicate online meeting information on a timely manner.
For Request for Qualifications (RFQ) / Proposals (RFP), please make sure that you provide complete contact information including an email address in your submittals.
Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate this pandemic. Good luck and be safe!
BIDS & TABULATIONS
- Request for Qualifications - General Contractors for Housing Rehabilitation Construction Services (On-Going)
- Overhead Door, Automatic Door and Electronic Gate Repair & Preventative Maintenance Services Contract - Request for Proposal (Closed)
- Overhead Door, Automatic Door and Electronic Gate Repair & Preventative Maintenance Services Contract - Q&A Document 1
- 2021 Trenchless Storm & Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Contract - Invitation to Bid (Closes 12-10-2020)
- 2021 Trenchless Storm & Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Contract - Online Meeting Info