To procure goods and services at the best value.
Ogden City reserves the right to cancel a Request for Proposal or Bid.
Ogden City reserves the right to reject any or all proposals / bids as it best serves its convenience and/or is found to be in the best interest of the City.
Furthermore, Ogden City shall have the right to waive any informality or technicality in proposals / bids received, when in the best interest of Ogden City.
Ogden City reserves the right to segment or reduce the scope of services and enter into contracts with more than one vendor.
Offerors are responsible for securing any and all addend issued.
Ogden City encourages and welcomes bids and/or proposals from small, local, minority women business owned and other disadvantaged business enterprises.
All quotes, proposals and bids submitted to Ogden City are considered public records, unless protected within Utah Code 63G-2-1.
For a Request for Proposal or Request for Qualifications process, to request a confidential submittal, complete a business confidentiality form and submit along with the proposal / statement of qualifications.
To review Ogden City's general terms and conditions for purchase of supplies or materials, please click here - Terms and Conditions.
If you have questions about a purchase order or contract, please email Ogden City Purchasing.
If you have questions about a payment, please email Ogden City Accounts Payable.
FORMAL SOLICITATION / PUBLIC BIDDING INFO
- Request for Qualifications - General Contractors for Housing Rehabilitation Construction Services (On Going)
- Fire Department Contract - Seal and Secure Residential & Commercial Structures - Request for Proposal (Closed)
- Facilities Division Contract - Seal and Secure Ogden City Owned Properties - Request for Proposal (Closed)
- Electrical Contractor Services - Request for Proposal (Closes 10-28-2021)
- Demolition Contract - 5 & 6 Warren Row - Invitation to Bid (Closes 10-28-2021)
- Janitorial & Window Cleaning Services - Request for Proposal (Closes 11-02-2021)
- Janitorial & Window Cleaning Services - Mandatory PreProposal Meeting Attendee List
- Snow Removal & Ice Control Services - Request for Bid (Closes 11-12-2021)
- Snow Removal & Ice Control Services - Q&A Document 1
- Hangar N-850 Demolition Contract - Request for Bid (Closes 11-12-2021)