Ogden Municipal Code
Search the Ogden Municipal Code
Common Code Violations
- Overgrown lawns and tall weeds.
- Failure to keep alleyways clear.
- Improper height or placement of fences.
- Graffiti (hotline 801-629-8752)
- Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles.
- Junk, debris and salvage materials.
- Illegal parking on property.
- Failure to maintain vacant buildings.
- Illegal signs and upkeep of signs.
- Improper landscaping or removal of landscaping.
- Installing flat work, over sized sheds, and fences without a permit.
Housing concerns include:
- Life Safety
- Protection from the Elements
- Safety from Fire