Business Information Center
The Business Information Center (BIC) is Ogden City’s one-stop-shop for business resources, capital opportunities, counseling, and mentoring.
COVID-19 Business Resources and Funding
Visit Ogden City Business Development's Economic Recovery hub, launched to help businesses and our local economy recover from the impacts of COVID-19. There, you'll find continuously updated resources and information for Ogden businesses.
Business Loan Programs
Ogden City offers several business loan programs that are intended to help businesses in Ogden stabilize and grow. We strive to develop flexible loan terms based on the business' needs. We encourage businesses, including those impacted by COVID-19, to consider our loan programs for projected financial needs.
- Loan programs designed to create jobs and stimulate new and existing Ogden City business growth
- Business loans: $5,000 to $90,000
- Interest rate: up to 12%
- Term of payments: up to 10 years
- Program Guidelines:
- Complete THIS PreApplication to determine if the City's Loan Program is right for your business.
Other Funding Sources
If potential applicants are likely to qualify for financing through a traditional lender, we can also help you research and connect with lenders that will best serve your business needs.
Business Counseling & Mentoring
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC)Counselors
- Free one-on-one business consultations, "Smart Start" Workshops, Planning Tools, market data, and other resources
- Se habla español
- Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE)Mentors
- Fostering vibrant small business communities through free mentoring and education
Meeting Space & Business Resources
- Business workstations (computers, printers, etc.)
- Conference Room
Engage With Ogden
Ogden City is committed to providing businesses information to stabilize and grow their business.
- Click HERE to subscribe to the Ogden City Business Development newsletter for periodic updates from the City.
Email the BIC today to help grow your business!