- a2b Fulfillment is a third-party logistics provider that recently established a western base of operations in Ogden with a 120,000 square foot distribution center.
- AAR Corporation, a major aerospace contractor, opened a new facility that employs engineers, analysts, and warehouse workers.
- England Logistics is opening a new office that will grow to 90 employees. The office will provide access to Ogden’s skilled professional sales workforce.
- Home Depot recently opened a major new distribution center, in addition to its existing customer service center.
- Honeyville Grain opened a new 200,000 square foot manufacturing plant, with 75 employees.
- Readerlink, the largest full-service distributor of books in North America, opened a 500,000 square foot facility with 150 employees.
- Selle Royal holds a portfolio of significant cycling brands (including Crank Brothers) and recently opened a 14,000 square foot research and development center.
- Strata Fund Solutions, an investment fund administrator, is opening a satellite office with 30 accounting and finance professionals, and plans to grow to 90 over the next two years.
- Autoliv, the world’s largest automotive safety supplier, recently completed expansions at several of their Ogden facilities.
- Borsight, an advanced avionics company, recently constructed a new facility at the airport and is already planning for additional expansion.
- ENVE Composites, a manufacturer of carbon fiber bicycle wheels, recently built a new 70,000 sf headquarters that includes sales, engineering, research & development, manufacturing, and distribution.
- Fresenius Medical Care is a leading manufacturer of medical devices for dialysis treatment. Fresenius has a significant presence in Ogden, from engineering to production, and has recently expanded.
- Marketstar, a company homegrown in Ogden, has dramatically grown its Sales-as-a-Service business for leading technology brands (such as Pinterest and Dropbox) and recently added new office space.
- Parker-Hannifin, a major aerospace contractor, is relocating its repair and overhaul operations to Ogden. This relocation will add 77 jobs and $3 million in capital investment to their existing facility in Ogden.