- Ogden Trails Network
- Ogden Trails Network Committee
Ogden Trails Network Committee
he Ogden Trails Network (OTN) Committee was first established by Resolution as the East Bench Trails Committee in 1991, and became an official City Committee as the Ogden Trails Network Committee in 1993. It was established as a result of requests for homes which could block access to the existing trail system.
The Committee consists of up to 14 members. They advise the Mayor and City Council in matters pertaining to the planning and development of the trails system within the City.
The current members include:
- Michael Goodrick, Chair
- Amanda Gentry
- Dan Spark
- Elizabeth "Sissi" Dewitt - Trails Foundation Representative
- Jason Vanderwarf
- Meredith Salas
- Nathan Silberman
- Nic McMillan
- Rory Johnson
- Sarah Moore
- Scott Stanger
- Open - Parks and Recreation Committee Representative
- Dave Graf - Planning Commission
- Erik Skabelund - US Forest Service
- Monte Stewart - Ogden Public Services Representative
To maintain non-motorized trails either in or connecting to Ogden City, specifically trails along the East Bench, Ogden and Weber Rivers and other connective trails to these systems,
- To develop public information about the trails.
- To work with property owners to develop an appropriate means to maintain trail access,
- To apply for grants, encouraging State and Federal support for the non-motorized trails and river parkway programs.
- Manage the Adopt a Trail Program.
If you would like to join the committee, apply here!
The Trails Committee has fundraising events throughout the year, with the sale of hats, T-shirts, beanies, hoodies and other items as well as their annual "Shin-Dig" fundraiser each year. They have also received many private donations. This money is used to purchase signage, to upgrade and maintain the trails and natural beauty of our mountains and they host free community events to encourage everyone to visit and see our beautiful trails.
133 W 29th Street
Ogden, UT 84401
133 W 29th Street Ogden UT 84401
Phone: : 801-629-8214