When: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 | 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Where: Ogden City Fire Station #3 | 450 North Street
Who: Ogden City personnel and elected officials will be present to provide information and answer questions regarding the upcoming North Street and Monroe Boulevard intersection project.
Why: Ogden City is improving North Street and upgrading the Monroe Boulevard intersection by:
- Reconstructing North Street from Washington Boulevard to Monroe Boulevard
- Making the Monroe Boulevard intersection a signal-controlled intersection
- Adding turn lanes to assist in traffic flow at the Washington Boulevard and Monroe Boulevard intersections
- Including bike lanes as part of the Bicycle Master Plan implementation
- Installing ADA ramps, crosswalks and a sidewalk that connects to Washington Boulevard
“The improvements on North Street and at the Monroe Boulevard intersection are essential to the long-term development of Ogden’s north end,” Council Vice Chair Richard Hyer said. “Come learn about the improvements and check out the new fire station while you’re here.”
The North Street project is slated to begin in May and be completed in September.
If you cannot attend the open house and would like more information, please contact Geoff Dupaix at (877) 495-4240 or email@example.com or visit ogdencity.com/intersectionimprovements.