Ogden Twilight promises ten amazing concerts throughout the summer months. Here are a few ways to have the best experience possible while attending the shows.
- Buy tickets online in advance and show up to the event early. Ticket prices increase from $10 to $15 on the day of the concert if they haven’t already sold out. Buying tickets beforehand online will ensure entry at the best price possible. Sold out shows will likely have a line to get into the amphitheater, so arriving early can decrease your wait time to enter the venue.
- Wear sunscreen and stay hydrated. The sun won’t go down until it gets closer to 10:00 p.m., so dressing light and preparing for hot weather the majority of the night is beneficial.
- Bring cash. Dinner and drinks, as well as merchandise, are available inside. Most vendors are cash only, and an ATM will be available with a service charge.
- Travel light. Leave chairs, coolers, blankets and outside food/drink items at home, since they aren’t allowed inside the Amphitheater. Pets are best left at home, as they won’t be allowed to enter the venue unless they are service animals with ID.
- Carpool with friends. Parking will be limited downtown. Carpooling, riding the train or taking any available UTA public transit will lessen the stress of finding somewhere to leave your vehicle. Bike valet will be available. The Front Runner is free with your ticket.
- Get excited for the show with an Ogden Twilight playlist. Jamming to a playlist of the artist you’re about to see on the way down to the concert, or even the entire week before on your morning commute is a great way to build anticipation. Ogden Events has an official Ogden Twilight 2018 playlist available on Spotify that is ready to go.
Tickets and complete schedules for the concerts can be found through the vendor, 24tix. Season ticket sales
have been broken up into two sessions. Season One covers four shows from June 7 –June 28 at $35, and Season Two covers eleven shows from July 6 – August 9 at $55.
More information on attending events at the Ogden Amphitheater can be found on their City webpage. For more
concert tips, updates and even playlists of the featured acts, follow Ogden
Twilight on Facebookand Instagram.